· Experience Needed:1 To 3 Years
· Career Level: Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
· Education Level: Not Specified
· Salary: Confidential, A Very Attractive Salary Along with Other Attractive Benefits
· Logistics/Supply Chain
We are recruiting for our client multiannual manufacturing company in Egypt, manufacturer of home and personal care products.
· Prepare customs documentation and ensure that shipments meet all applicable laws to facilitate the import of goods and avoid delays, storage fees, and demurrage.
· Following up with Buyers for the reception of a complete set of shipping documents for customs clearance purposes and ensuring its compliance with Egypt Customs regulations and exemption lists requirements.
· Managing shipments ACID creation (NAFEZA process) as well as form 4 issuance.
· Confirming vessels arrival time to Finance
· Dept for payment purposes and to Buyers to guarantee the availability of shipping documents prior to vessels arrival to avoid paying demurrage or storage fees.
· Keeping records of all demurrages, detentions, etc., and following up with the concerned buyers for settlements and implementing preventive actions to avoid customs penalties.
· Prepare a justification note in case of paying demurrage/storage mentioning the reasons for the penalty paid.
· Preparing and following up on the payments for the customs house with Finance Dept.
· Coordinate transportation and storage of imported goods.
· Arranging weekly schedules for foreign orders.
· Coordinates with the Warehouse the arranging of containers for unloading as per the weekly import schedule.
· Following up with the Freight Forwarders, couriers, and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for inbound/outbound shipments.
· From 1-3 years of experience in FMCG
· Excellent English Language skills; both spoken and written.
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
· Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
· Able to promptly answer support-related emails, phone calls, and online meetings.
· Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
· Knowledge and understanding of Logistics concepts and applications.
· Have a fair knowledge to prepare and arrange all NAFEZA requirements for imports.
· 6 of October or Giza government resident is a must